- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- TimberDry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable 15% recycled rubber lug outsole is designed for traction
- Weight of a single boot (Size 9): 1 pound, 1 ounce
Make footprints on your favorite trail in our Mt. Maddsen waterproof hiking boots. Keeping your feet dry in rugged style, these leather hikers take on any terrain and look great with your performance hiking gear and with jeans and a tee.
TIMBERDRY™ WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
This product features our TimberDry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr…
B.S.F.P.™ MOTION EFFICIENCY SYSTEM
With each step, your foot goes through the motions of braking, supporting, flexing and propelling, along a curved center path of pressure. We aligned lugs along this pressure path to deliver improved traction and longer-wearing performance.
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.