- Upper: Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Lace-up style
- Fully gusseted tongue
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed
- Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic
- Rubber lug outsole
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr…Read More
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group, for its water, energy, and waste management practices.
TIMBERDRY™ WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
A waterproof membrane made with at least 50% recycled plastic.
PrimaLoft® insulation is a soft, lightweight compressible down alternative insulation. It uses a patented microfiber structure to help retain warmth, even if the fibers get wet - helping you stay dry, warm and comfortable.