- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you're usually a size 11, order a size 10.5
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10% plant-based materials
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces)
We built the original Timberland® waterproof "yellow" boots in 1973, but it's really those who've pulled them on year after year who've made them into what they stand for today. These classic waterproof boots feature PrimaLoft® ECO insulation and waterproof leather sourced from a sustainable tannery. Always ready to make a difference. What will you do in your boots?
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr…
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.