- ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, synthetic leather and Schoeller® fabric upper
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- Midsole of EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Rubber lug outsole
- TimberGrip™ traction technology
- Lace-up style
Made with TimberGrip™ traction technology for rough terrain, our durable Garrison Trail hiking boots feature our own TimberDry™ waterproofing and are responsibly constructed with ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
TIMBERDRY™ WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
This product features our TimberDry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.