- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Asymmetrical XL composite safety toe
- Electrical shock protection
- Lightweight and abrasion-resistant all-weather TPU outsole
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Safety toe designed to maximize comfort through generous internal volume
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If you don’t believe Timberland PRO® footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™ or SENSORFLEX™ comfort systems are not more comfortable than the brand you’re currently wearing, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you still have your dated receipt of purcha…Read More
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK RESISTANT
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.