- Soft toe style
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane, Electrical Hazard Protection
- Lightweight and abrasion resistant ALL Weather TPU outsole
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for structural support
- StepPropelTM footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpineTM technology to provide lasting structure, durability and improved heel fit
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Unique pull-on features for ease of entry
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If you believe Timberland PRO® footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™ comfort system, or StepPropel™ Energy Return Technology is less comfortable than your current footwear brand, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you still have your dated receipt fr…Read More
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
The Step Propel™ footbed is designed to store energy and release it back to your feet with every step, through thousands of small, ultra-compressed beads.