- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by CarbonShieldTM technology
- Premium full-grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Lightweight and abrasion resistant All Weather TPU outsole
- StepPropelTM footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If you believe Timberland PRO® footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™ comfort system, or StepPropel™ Energy Return Technology is less comfortable than your current footwear brand, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you still have your dated receipt fr…Read More
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards …Read More
The Step Propel™ footbed is designed to store energy and release it back to your feet with every step, through thousands of small, ultra-compressed beads.